Communication Intelligence for Procurement Professionals (2 Days)
The 2 most difficult obstacles for procurement professionals are internal and external communication. These 2 are above a lack of focus, cost control, and a lack of a solid procurement process – ProcurementBulletin
30 May 2022 – 31 May 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
23 May 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
With years of procurement training and experience under their belts, procurement professionals may still conclude below-average deals. Top procurement achievers achieve their successes not only through the strict application of procurement policies and methods but because they have realized that people are at the heart of procurement. It is people that give better deals to other people – communication intelligence is the main contributor to procurement success.
This 2-day workshop focuses on making communication principles practical.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- How to effectively communicate to influence all people
- About communication that influences and persuades people, that builds relationships that lets your suppliers want to work with you
- How to communicate in a way that creates and sustains great supplier relationships
- The model provides a framework for better understanding communication, it shows each individual where their preferences are on the framework, and it makes it practical for their organisation and procurement requirements
- Each delegate will receive the award-winning 2interact communication profile. The workshop uses the profile as the basis for understanding how people differ in their communications - which is critical for every procurement professional that wants to succeed
- In addition (if applicable) a team profile will be generated to show tendencies within the team and tendencies of the team with other people or teams
- The profile shows preferences in 2 areas, namely the style of communication and the behaviour in communication, understanding your own preference will allow you to change your approach
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- All people associated with procurement
- Project Managers
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Team Leaders
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Cross-functional team members
- Commercial Specialists
- Sourcing Managers
- Commodity Managers
- Contract Managers
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.