Enterprise and Supplier Development for Procurement Professionals (3 Days)
In-depth framework and roadmap for procurement practitioners, ESD practitioners and other practitioners
7 March 2022 – 9 March 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
28 February 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
This programme capacitates practitioners and procurement focusing on ESD. You with be equipped with in-depth knowledge and practical skills to develop innovative enterprise and supplier development (ESD) solutions for your organization, clients and suppliers. Learn principles to create innovative approaches that have a sustainable economic and social impact on business focus areas.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
The training was enlightening and the facilitator knows the content and training very well.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- To demonstrate an understanding of the revised Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE)
- To formulate a B-BBEE strategy for your organisation that integrates skills development and ESD
- To benchmark and establish the strengths and weaknesses of your B-BBEE scorecard
- To demonstrate practical ESD application skills based on the specific company business case on a practical level
- Roadmap to embed ESD within the sourcing strategy and organisation
- To demonstrate ESD Strategy
- To demonstrate ESD implementation plan
- Specific enablers to be considered in the ESD plan
- Identify “low-hanging fruits” within supply chain (data-mining process)
- Performance metrics for ESD (scorecard and tender evaluation criteria) KPI's for ESD staff
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement Practitioners
- ESD practitioners
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.