Integrated Physical Asset Management “Iso 55000” (2 Days)
Extracting the maximum usage in the short term from assets, while ignoring the signals of an ‘asset in distress’ multiplies maintenance and repair cost increases
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
A robust, integrated asset management system is the only way to ensure that:
- Service delivery and production managers have confidence in production capacity, product quality, cost of production and company image.
- Future refurbishment and replacement costs are predictable; the way in which assets contribute to company results can be maximised.
- Asset integrity and, therefore, value is preserved. Maximum return can be extracted from the initial capital outlay.
- Staff can re-discover how they can visibly contribute to an organisation’s success. Collaboration is promoted and the results are clearly visible in asset availability, plant appearance and production consistency.
This interactive facilitation shows you where the real value drivers are in IPAM.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Provide an authorative physical asset management system roadmap to allow managers to successfully embark on a controlled asset management improvement programme
- Provide a full-spectrum overview of the physical asset lifecycle management phases, with the key elements of the asset management system shown in its proper context
- Present physical asset lifecycle management as a single, coherent management system model
- Reference the International Standard ISO 55000 (SANS 55000) to meet compliance requirements and to highlight the implications of non-compliance
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Contract Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Cross-functional team members
- Senior Buyers
- Commercial Specialists
- Commodity Managers
- Category Managers
- Sourcing Managers
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.