Preventing Fraud and Corruption in the Public Sector (2 Days)
A tailored 2-day workshop aimed at Municipalities and Municipal Entities, National and Provincial Departments and Public Entities, where our subject matter experts will assist you in making informed decisions by understanding and eradicating fraud and corruption in your working environment.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
An effective and efficient public service is undermined by acts of poor ethics and corruption. Corruption and inefficient government bureaucracy pose significant risks in the South African public service and, to a great extent, Supply Chain Management (SCM) officials and SCM practitioners are exposed daily to ethical traps and pitfalls.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Understand the law and know what fraud and corruption are
- Know who the fraud and corruption enforcement institutions are
- Understand the linkage between fraud and corruption and procurement
- Identify the various codes of conduct
- Know when and to which institutions/people of authority to report fraud and corruption to (blowing the whistle)
- Understand common corrupt activities and risks
- How to deal with tender defaulters
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Municipal Entities
- National and Provincial Departments
- Public Entities
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
Director at Bekena Supply Chain Consulting
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.