Procurement Analytics (3 Days)
Analytics and Reporting enable procurement professionals to develop reports and perform analysis on spend, supplier base, compliance, and other spent-related data
15 February 2022 – 17 February 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
8 February 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Procurement is a key enabler in achieving corporate objectives. Do you fully understand the concept of value and how the procurement function can create value for your organization?
This is a 3-day practical and interactive workshop where our subject matter expert will unpack the fundamentals for procurement analytics in a step-by-step approach, laying down the foundations in developing a category and sourcing strategy.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- The World-class procurement: Understanding the bigger picture
- Strategic Sourcing: Understanding the key concepts and definitions
- Overview of The Purchasing cycle: Understanding Operational Procurement and Key Data Elements that influence data analysis and Strategy development
- Uncovering the Sourcing Strategy through effective Data Analyses
- Building and selling the business case for implementation of a Commodity Sourcing strategy
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement Professionals
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.