Fundamentals of Stores and Stock Control Training Course
Understand the important contribution the warehouse makes to the smooth operation of the enterprise
18 January 2023 – 19 January 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
11 January 2023
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
The Fundamentals of Stores and Stock Control training course introduces the essential concepts of stock control. It develops your understanding of the requirements of the function and how to implement essential tools to effectively manage a warehouse and stores.
The training course examines the link between stock control and a company’s operations and activities.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
I have met what I was expecting from the course. Tracing back to stores functions and the reason for having stock in the warehouse.
In all sectors and all sections I learned, everything was positive.
Up to date information for the era and current environment.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- The essential concepts of stock control from a world-class perspective
- How to develop stores control personnel to accept responsibility through understanding the requirements of their functions
- Stores objectives and responsibilities, the functions covered and how they fit into the supply chain
- Structures and processes around receipts, issues, documentation, inspection, and authorisation
- Functions of stores in relation to stock life cycles, stores personnel, types of storage systems and essential practices
- The fundamentals of records, the principles of ABC analysis, cyclonic ordering and the cost implications of stock holding and stock control
- Methods for applying codes in stores and specification and standardisation in the context of stock classification
- The definitions of stores accounting terms, the purpose of accounting and methods of material pricing and stock accounting
- Stock taking, spot checking, stock verification and variances, stock obsolescence and redundancy and deterioration of materials
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Logistics supervisors
- Operations managers
- Warehouse clerical functions
- Dispatching and receiving functions
- Inventory Managers
- Bookkeepers and Accountants
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.