Fundamentals Of Purchasing and World Class Procurement (2 Days)
An excellent preparation for later skills development in more advanced Procurement topics
8 February 2023 – 9 February 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
1 February 2023
Enquire for the best package that suits you
How does the purchasing cycle, supply chain management, supplier assessment, bid management, sourcing and strategic sourcing all fit in the latest procurement trends? This session on the fundamentals of purchasing and world class procurement discusses where procurement leading practices are heading.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- The role of the purchasing / procurement cycle within supply chain management, its mandates, roles, and responsibilities
- The role of technology in purchasing
- Exposure to numerous international and local examples of what leading companies are doing
- A guide to purchasing policies and procedures: including financial management, supplier assessment, market research and benchmarking and effective tender management
- Sourcing and supplier management
- Contracting and contract management, specifically service level agreements: applicable criteria, assigning roles and responsibilities, review, and measurement
- Financial modelling
- Managing total cost vs. price
- Identify sources of negotiating power within the organisation
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Contract Managers
- Team Leaders
- Buyers (Junior to Senior)
- Purchasing Clerks
- All aspiring Managers
- Anyone new to the Procurement profession
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.