Leading and Influencing the Procurement Environment (2 Days)
Motivate and support supply chain members and stakeholders in achieving objectives and success, and maximise the potential of your organisation through effective leadership in a variety of contexts, including through change, adversity, conflict and success.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
Learn how to motivate and support supply chain members and stakeholders in achieving objectives and success. Leading and influencing the procurement environment can maximise the potential of your organisation, through effective leadership in a variety of contexts, including through change, adversity, conflict and success.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Leading and management, is there a difference?
- Are successful leaders born or made?
- Different ways of leading effectively - styles and approaches
- Influencing and power in the supply chain
- Leading and influencing in four directions
- People factors in successfully influencing the supply chain - individuals and teams
- How to “do” teamwork successfully and dealing with conflict
- Developing people
- Leading change through vision
- Approaches to change
- Winning support for change - overcoming barriers
- Implementing change at the coal face
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Team Leaders
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Project Managers
- Cross-functional team members
- Sourcing Managers
- Contract Managers
- Commodity Managers
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.