Managing Total Cost of Ownership – TCO (1 Day)
Measure, manage and improve the total costs of goods and services throughout their lifecycle
26 September 2022 – 26 September 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
19 September 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
If you are optimizing an area of spend, the tools in this Managing Total Cost of Ownership – TCO – course will be crucial: document step-by-step the lifecycle of any goods or services purchased. Analyze the costs throughout the lifecycle, identify cost elements and look at foolproof mathematical methods for calculating total costs.
Fully exploit the opportunities of real cost savings through a spreadsheet-based model: you will be able to create a baseline for procurement costs against which you can measure future savings.
This Managing Total Cost of Ownership – TCO – session is NOT intended for individuals who already have extensive experience and knowledge in calculating, measuring, and managing TCO. However, it will be valuable for those who have a fundamental understanding of the process but require practical, step-by-step guidance in ensuring that TCO is effectively calculated.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Un-pack a step-by-step approach documenting the lifecycle of goods and services purchased
- Review a case study of the costs of a commodity throughout its lifecycle, identify cost elements and examine fool-proof mathematical methods for calculating total costs
- Through using actual sample information, we will build a TCO model – a tool which will be crucial when you embark on strategic sourcing or if as part of commodity management, you begin optimising an area of the spend
- A key tool for setting up and monitoring contracts
- Provide you with a detailed reference manual for implementing TCO management
- Provide you with an electronic file with a TCO sample model, sample costs, cost elements, drivers, and opportunities
- Finding and implementing savings opportunities in your procurement spend is only part of the work: you must be able to prove your claimed cost savings
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Commodity Managers
- Category Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Cross-functional team members/leaders
- Team Leaders
- Buyers (Junior to Senior)
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.