Operations Management for the Procurement Professional (1 Day)
The roles, responsibilities and relationships of procurement vs. world-class operations management
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Delegates will be brought up to speed in the objectives and activities of operations planning and control (OPC), designing and managing operations networks, the Total Quality Management (TQM) approach to improvement, and business process re-engineering (BPR) tools.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Understand key operations’ decision areas
- How to approach the operations management environment
- The different processes involved in operations
- Develop techniques for improving an organisation’s operation management
- Understand the process of designing products and services
- Consider different supply network structures and decisions
- Understand the objectives of and the principles behind materials handling
- Understand the demands of competitive advantage and how it relates to product design
- Outline strategic performance objectives
- The contribution that purchasing and supply make to the design of products and services
- Define and distinguish between productive activity and operations
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics supervisors
- Operations Managers
- Warehouse clerical functions
- Inventory Managers
- Bookkeepers and Accountants
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.