Supervisory Skills for Procurement Managers (2 Days)
Are you an efficient, effective and respected supervisor in your procurement or supply chain environment?
24 October 2022 – 25 October 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
17 October 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
Delegates will gain a broader understanding of the management / supervisory role. This practical workshop covers crucially important topics such as the dynamics of supervision, interpersonal effectiveness, workplace communication, motivation, and conflict management.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Understand and demonstrate the various types of behaviour that facilitate effective supervision of Procurement and Supply Chain activities, including supportive, accommodative, and directive behaviour
- Deal with poor performance and complaints: guidelines on dealing with unacceptable behaviour and demonstrating understanding through role-play/feedback sessions based on Procurement and Supply Chain case studies
- Understand the various management styles and recognise your personal style
- Apply the role of supervisor as a business manager dealing with planning, organising, leading, and controlling
- Understand and apply performance management processes, including components of performance, the 7 levels of work and how to deal with poor performance
- Understand macro and micro environments
- Manage change and the resistance to change
- Participative management: delegating and encouraging suggestions
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.