Supervisory Skills for Procurement Managers (2 Days)
Are you an efficient, effective and respected supervisor in your procurement or supply chain environment?
21 February 2022 – 22 February 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
14 February 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Understand and demonstrate the various types of behaviour that facilitate effective supervision of Procurement and Supply Chain activities, including supportive, accommodative, and directive behaviour
- Deal with poor performance and complaints: guidelines on dealing with unacceptable behaviour and demonstrating understanding through role-play/feedback sessions based on Procurement and Supply Chain case studies
- Understand the various management styles and recognise your personal style
- Apply the role of supervisor as a business manager dealing with planning, organising, leading, and controlling
- Understand and apply performance management processes, including components of performance, the 7 levels of work and how to deal with poor performance
- Understand macro and micro environments
- Manage change and the resistance to change
- Participative management: delegating and encouraging suggestions
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.