Logistics Management (2 Days)
It is crucial to use resources effectively and minimise non value-adding movement of goods in the supply chain
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
This workshop will build your understanding of the complexities of logistics management and planning by introducing the processes used, including outsourcing, network design, and distribution centre management. Through developing knowledge of the tools available, the obstacles in the process, and the outcomes that can be expected, delegates will understand the resources required to achieve significant savings while maintaining great customer service.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Setting and implementing a logistics strategy and measuring performance
- Logistics as a strategic weapon: logistics activities and total logistics costs
- The keys to effective forecasting: how to measure and improve forecast accuracy
- Inventory management: costs and how to manage them
- Transportation strategies
- Outsourcing to third- and fourth-party logistics providers
- Trends in logistics technology, including the core logistics applications and integrating technology in the supply chain
- Distribution centre management: fulfilling the promise to customers while increasing revenue, reducing expenses and delivering the best ROI
- Designing the best distribution network; including examples of distribution logistics in action
- Organising for effective logistics
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics supervisors
- Operations Managers
- Dispatching and receiving functions
- Inventory Managers
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.