Project Management For Procurement Professionals
A practical approach to establishing a project organisation and managing projects in the Procurement environment
1 February 2023 – 2 February 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
25 January 2023
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Learn the core principles of effective project management and more specifically its application in the procurement environment. How to structure programmes, implement effectively and ensure delivery, all within the context of world-class procurement leading practice.
Deliver your Procurement projects on time and within budget.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
I enjoyed the way of interaction.
Anisa Van der Straat
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Correctly defining the project scope and preventing scope-creep
- Determine deliverables that are achievable and planning a project correctly
- Effectively identify, assess, and manage project risks
- Managing the project lifecycle
- Determine the critical path of any project
- Effectively manage people, tasks, and activities - define and manage linear responsibilities
- Proven tools for monitoring, controlling, and reporting and effective communication
- The components of a project charter
- The various methods for determining work breakdown structures, enabling the effective management of tasks and activities
- Stakeholder analysis, reporting and communication tools
- The difference between and the importance of the correct definition of project goals and objectives and their alignment to corporate strategy
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Project Managers
- Cross-functional team members
- Team Leaders
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Commercial Specialists
- Contract Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Commodity Managers
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.