Demand Planning and Management (2 Days)
Cost pressures and complex supply chains require a minimum of cash tied up in inventory while satisfying the customer to the maximum
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
This workshop provides insight into the complexities and processes of demand planning and management and will introduce solid demand management and forecasting processes along with the tools and resources required to achieve significant savings on inventory cost while maintaining great customer service.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- The processes to manage demand and forecasting
- The keys to a successful forecasting process and function
- Customer collaboration
- New product forecasting
- Promotions forecasting
- Forecasting performance
- Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Collaborative planning; forecasting and planning (CPFP)
- Forecasting models (quantitative and qualitative)
- Historical and statistical forecasting
- Time series models; cause and effect models and model selection
- Providing a practical experience of using these tools
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Logistics supervisors
- Operational Managers
- Warehouse clerical functions
- Dispatching and receiving functions
- Inventory Managers
- Bookkeepers and Accountants
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.