Preferential Procurement – B-BBEE (1 Day)
Updated B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice, implementing preferential procurement and related enterprise development: implications and opportunities
6 September 2022 – 6 September 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
30 August 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
Preferential Procurement gives rise to several important questions and implications for the procurement fraternity. Revisions to the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice are driving procurement strategy. Learn more about the impact and the far-reaching implications of the new Codes.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- How the various parts of the scorecard are calculated, specifically from a procurement perspective
- Preparing your procurement department and the strategy they should follow to achieve a successful rating
- Changing your procurement systems to accommodate the requirements of the codes
- Transforming your procurement expenditure quickly and understand which areas you can exclude
- Incorporating the BEE suppliers that you assist and develop
- The role of rating agencies and what their own B-BBEE criteria should comply with
- Achieving 100% or more recognition from your expenditure with companies with a turnover of less than R10-million
- How the procurement function is evaluated based on the latest codes of good practice
- How suppliers will be assisted and evaluated in the future, dealing with existing supplier relationships
- Calculating equity points based on the revised flow-through principle
- Certain items of the expenditure will secure points for your company faster than other areas. Learn how to identify and fast track these areas
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Contract Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Commodity Managers
- Category Managers
- Supply Chain Analysts
- Buyers (Junior to Senior)
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.