Effective Tendering and Supplier Management (2 Days)
Effectively build and manage a world-class supplier base, create and manage tenders, and meet your BEE targets at the same time.
14 July 2022 – 15 July 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
7 July 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
Your tendering and supplier performance management efforts should not only focus on cost, delivery and communication, especially if continual improvement of key suppliers is crucial to your competitiveness. In our Effective Tendering and Supplier Management course, become aware of what you must consider before entering into supplier partnering or outsourcing arrangements (or before extracting yourself from others), including creating a robust, repeatable process for preparing, distributing, adjudicating and awarding tenders.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
I loved how everything was structured and broken down for us so that we would fully understand. I also loved how the facilitator shared his years of experience, he was also very patient with us.
I am so grateful for the knowledge, course that provided for us was so profound.
It was practical and raised issues that we are currently faced with.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Understand supplier management in the context of strategic sourcing and the role of suppliers and the Procurement function in the supply chain
- Better manage suppliers throughout the lifecycle of the goods and services procured using world-class procurement principles
- Partner with key suppliers for sustainable competitive advantage
- Understand the organisation’s position vs. the supply base
- Employ performance improvement initiatives with suppliers. This also looks at risk and benefit sharing concepts and practical tools for improving the supplier base and supplier performance
- Leading concepts in suppler selection, accreditation, and supplier relationship management vis a vis customer relationship management
- International and local leading practices in managing tenders from inception and distribution, through adjudication and award, to post-award and managing the supplier relationship
- Practical examples of RFIs, RFQ's, RFT's & RFX's - all based on the specific needs of the commodities or organisation
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Contract Managers
- Buyers (Junior to Senior)
- Purchasing Clerks
- Cross-functional team members
- Team Leaders
- Commercial Specialist
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.