Ethics in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (1 Day)
Avoid and manage the ethical traps and pitfalls within the supply chain
3 March 2022 – 3 March 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
24 February 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Ethics in procurement and supply chain management assists you to recognise, avoid and manage the ethical ‘traps and pitfalls’ within the supply chain.
In today’s business climate procurement and greater Supply Chain staff are frequently exposed to ethical traps and pitfalls, yet there are still many organisations that do not have a written ethics policy. This course aims to instil the values of ethical conduct in procurement and show you how to create and drive the adoption of an ethics policy within your organisation.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
Engaging session, the facilitator is well informed.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Understand the rules around what is ethical and what is not
- Distinguish between law, ethics, and morals
- Define values, attitudes, and aptitudes in procurement
- Identify ethical “hot spots” in terms of selecting suppliers, procurement conduct and supplier's practices
- Understand the 5 areas of concern regarding ethical conduct in procurement
- Understand the 7 ethical procurement situations where the purchaser can consciously or unconsciously act unethically
- Know how to enforce an ethics policy and learn how to conduct employee training on this policy
- Review an established code of ethical supply management conduct
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Senior Buyers
- Contract Managers
- Team Leaders
- All aspiring Managers
- Junior Buyers
- Purchasing Clerks
- Anyone new to the Procurement profession
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.