Optimising Warehouse Performance (2 Days)
Warehouse operation and management is a key area where competitive advantage can be gained and exploited
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
This workshop will equip warehouse personnel with the skills and knowledge they require in order to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of processes within their warehouses: from the fundamentals of warehouse management and warehouse management systems to performance and information management.
This workshop is highly valuable for those involved in the day-to-day running of a warehouse.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Processes used in warehouses
- The benefits of good warehouse practices: tools and resources required to achieve significant savings on inventory cost while maintaining high customer service
- Understanding warehouse management
- The complexities of warehouse optimisation: equipment; warehouse processes and identifying optimisation opportunities
- Effectively enforcing standards; policies and procedures, and your responsibilities in the area of health and safety
- The right equipment for the right job
- Designing an effective warehouse layout
- Managing the flow of information in your warehouse, and getting the most from your warehouse management system
- Measuring and managing the performance of your warehouse
- Managing and motivating your warehouse staff
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Logistics supervisors
- Operational Managers
- Warehouse clerical functions
- Inventory Managers
- Bookkeepers and Accountants
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.