Revised Preferential Procurement Regulations (PPPFA) (1 Day)
The practical and legal implications of the new regulations are significant; it is imperative that your organisation implements the regulations correctly
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
This is an implementation workshop covering the application and implications of the new PPPFA Preferential Procurement Regulations and the latest instructions issued by National Treasury. It delves into the treatment of ‘designated industries’ that apply to all government departments and state-owned / public entities.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- The key changes introduced by the PPPFA Regulations
- The updates to the latest Preferential Procurement instructions, guidelines and circulars issued by National Treasury
- Practical and strategic insights into the impact on functional evaluations and thresholds
- New instructions on the treatment of local content and “designated and non-designated industries”
- Focus will be placed on the Standard Bid Document 6.2 and the required Annexures C, D and E
- The implications for suppliers and practitioners of the need for B-BBEE certificates and Standard Bid Documents 6.1
- The significant ramifications for sub-contracting, consortiums, and joint ventures
- Selected past legal PPPFA case studies and how organisations can apply the lessons learned to the new regulations
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- The new PPPFA Regulations apply to all Supply Chain Management Officials in: National Government, Provincial Government, Metros and Municipalities, Constitutional entities, Public entities (Schedule 2 and 3), Service providers, suppliers and vendors to these organisations
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.