Risk Management in Procurement (1 Day)
Identify, analyse and manage risk in Procurement and Supply
22 February 2022 – 22 February 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
15 February 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Procurement and Supply Chain Management risks can be detrimental to your organization. Mishaps often radiate and spin out of control and are only identified long after they originated, with far more progressive consequences than initially anticipated. You will gain practical methods for keeping Procurement & Supply Chain Management risk to a minimum in your environment.
Learn how to identify, analyze and manage risk; protect your organization’s bottom line, and save you and your staff valuable time.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Prevent: How to prevent risks from turning into mishaps
- Minimise: How to contain mishaps if and when they occur
- Plan: Prioritise risks and how to make others understand the risks we face
- Track: How to track and display risk during a commodity / contract cycle
- Define and understand risk management in the broad business context
- Different general approaches to risk management
- A risk management process for procurement and supply
- The real sources of risk in procurement and supply and a list of typical risks in procurement and supply
- Key risk containment elements for the sourcing and supplier management processes
- Practical tools and templates to use in risk management
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Commodity Managers
- Supply chain Analysts
- Category Managers
- Cross-functional team leaders/members
- Sourcing Managers
- Contract Managers
- Logistics Supervisors
- Operations Managers
- Inventory Managers
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.