Strategic Sourcing and Category Management (2 Days)
Use world-class Strategic Sourcing methods to focus on where the real value lies in your Supply Chain
24 February 2022 – 25 February 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
17 February 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Sourcing initiatives are a means of reducing cost while continuing to meet the business objectives of your organisation. Learn how to align sourcing initiatives within your organisation and enable procurement to play a more strategic role. Work through a step-by-step, practical approach to implementing strategic sourcing.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- How to focus on cost reduction and not just price
- Segment your spend into various spend groups based on the impact on the buying company
- Appoint cross-functional teams to focus on key areas of spend
- Build a comprehensive knowledge base of the spend under review, including spend analysis, supply base analysis, total cost of ownership and supplier cost and performance drivers
- Reposition commodities based on strategic drivers
- Work through more than 50 opportunities within the commodities under review including opportunities relating to the supply base, commodity and organisational characteristics and the wider supply chain around the commodity grouping
- Develop commodity strategies
- Develop commodity business plans
- Understand the infrastructure required for sustainable and rigorous implementation of strategic sourcing and commodity management
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Commodity Managers
- Category Managers
- Supply chain Analysts
- Sourcing Managers
- Cross-functional team leaders/members
- Contract Managers
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.