Supply Chain Fundamentals – Integrating Supply Chains (2 Days)
It provides the context, tools and skills to take the first steps on the journey to integrate across historical boundaries
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
The course is designed to help delegates understand the importance of integration between functional silos inside the business and how to break down walls and cross the divide between functions, business boundaries, and the larger value chain.
“Supply Chain Management is the integration of key business processes from end-user through to original supplier that provides products, services, and information that adds value for customers and other stakeholders”
– Lambert (2006) –
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- The value proposition, context in business and importance of integrating operations in the supply chain - inside the business, across businesses, in South Africa and the world
- The importance of relations in the value chain (e.g. Keiretsu)
- The challenge of cross-functional integration
- Information integration, co-ordination and resource sharing and organisational relationship linkage
- How do you deal with people who have become the primary roadblock
- The importance of people and their behaviour for supply chain success
- How to link supply chain integration to continuous improvement
- Understanding the alphabet soup and their contributions to continuous improvement: TQM; Lean, TOC, 6 Sigma, 20 keys, etc.
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Supply chain leaders dealing with the effects and challenges of: Functional silos in their supply chains, Business integration between companies in the supply chain, Leading their operations towards a more integrated supply chain
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.