Time Management (1 Day)
Improve planning, assertiveness, decision-making, desk management and communication skills. Contribute to greater productivity.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Delegates will develop a comprehensive understanding of the various components required for effective time management. They will be discussed in the context of the procurement environment and its demands.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Understanding time: why people waste time
- Understand that you are in control of your time
- The factors that contribute to wasting time
- Developing a culture of good time utilisation
- Meeting deadlines that count
- How to find time in your already full day
- The importance of releasing time for your subordinates
- Assisting the teams in which you work to use their time better
- Understanding and setting priorities
- Developing a system to keep your work-to-work hours
- Eliminating things that waste your time and ending interactions that waste time
- Practical exercises to assist you in understanding and integrating time management
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Managing time is necessary in any role and function: All levels of executive management, Middle and junior managers, Functional roles, Tactical roles, Strategic roles, Administrative roles
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
Michiel van der Schyf
[MBA, BAP(SA), TT(SA), HRP, SD. Pr] Master Business Practitioner | Learning & Development Specialist
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.