Advanced Microsoft Excel (1 Day)
Exploring Advanced Excel in your analysis and reporting in the context of Supply Chain Management
18 January 2023 – 18 January 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
11 January 2023
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Sustainable development training for Microsoft Excel users to improve the individual’s skills in applications and development of advanced mechanisms.
It is assumed that delegates have background training and experience with Basic Microsoft Excel.
The Excellence Series is designed to equip all employees, including managers and directors at relevant levels of competence, with the skills to function optimally, producing significant time savings and professional reports.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Advanced Excel functionalities in Microsoft Excel 2016
- Rapid business reporting using formulae and functions
- Perform advanced manipulation on worksheets
- Customise your Excel workspace extensively for advanced functionality and standardisation
- Conduct analysis and reporting using advanced loop-ups, functions and formulae
- Data analysis using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts - skills to enhance strategic decision-making
- Managing Data lists and Macros to effectively manage data at lower cost
- Mine massive external data tables (4,5-million lines demonstrated)
- Create and run macros
- Use basic code (no code writing skills required)
- Address real internal case studies in your own environment
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Department Directors
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Cross-functional team members
- Commercial Specialists
- Contract Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Commodity Managers
- Category Managers
- Supply chain Analysts
- Buyers (Junior to Senior)
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.