Contract Management and SLAs Training Course
Minimise risks in dealing with suppliers while developing and entering into professional contracts
12 December 2022 – 13 December 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
5 December 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
In this training course, you will review a step-by-step approach to develop contracts and service level agreements (SLAs) and manage them throughout their lifecycles in a world-class procurement organization. Learn about leading practices in pre-contract planning: strategizing; avoiding legal challenges and other contractual mistakes. This training course will equip you with the necessary skills to successfully manage contracts from inception through to close-out.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
The course was very informative and worthwhile.
Francine Manuel - Murray & Roberts Projects
The practical way of descending technical detail makes it easy to relate to and understand. Thank you, really enjoyed the two days.
Belinda White - Sappi Kraft (Pty) Ltd - Tugela Mill
The whole course was interesting, learning how different sectors operate and what to look out for when drafting a contract.
Mpho Mkwanazi - Avroy Shlain Cosmetics PTY (Ltd)
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Issues and techniques to consider during contract negotiation and contract creation of large procurement contracts
- What to look for when entering into and setting up SLA’s
- Identify hidden risks throughout the lifecycle as well as total costs
- Awarding contracts
- Contract law, including the basic elements of a contract, the essential requirements of a valid contract in the SA environment
- Dealing with contract breach, reviewing contracts, transfer and termination and litigation options
- Contract administration and control: a pragmatic planning approach for creating world-class Procurement contracts
- Delivery management, cost management, communication management, dispute resolution management
- Identifying, analysing and managing contract risks
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Contract Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Buyers (Junior to Senior)
- Team Leaders
- Cross-functional team members
- Commercial Specialists
- Commodity Managers
- Category Managers
- Supply Chain Analysts
- Sourcing Managers
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.