Intermediate Microsoft Excel (1 Day)
Leveraging Excel tools in your Supply Chain Management analysis and reporting
17 January 2023 – 17 January 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
10 January 2023
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
This Excel Series is sustainable development training for Microsoft Excel users designed to improve the individual’s Excel skills from basic use to the application and development of intermediate mechanisms. The Excellence Series is designed to equip all employees, including managers and directors at relevant levels of competence, with the skills to function optimally, producing significant time savings and professional reports.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Navigating through toolbars
- Making selections in different types of dialogue boxes
- Key items in a worksheet
- Working with cells: cell references, cell content, data entering techniques and formatting cells
- Working with workbooks and worksheets
- Working with functions and formulae in Excel
- Inserting charts and illustrations
- Sorting and filtering data
- An outline of shortcut keystrokes
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Department Directors
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Cross-functional team members
- Commercial Specialists
- Contract Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Commodity Managers
- Category Managers
- Supply chain Analysts
- Buyers (Junior to Senior)
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.