Supply Chain Operations (Finance Planning and Inventory) (2 Days)
Understand the use and benefits of costing, inventory and planning in supply chain processes
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
The course assists with aspects of integrating procurement into a larger supply chain and managing the chain, end-to-end. It builds delegates’ understanding of the world of strategy, costing, inventory and planning in the context of the supply chain operations.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Different supply chain philosophies and integrating business and supply chain strategies
- Introduction to the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model SCOR phases to approaching a project
- Activity-based costing in logistics and how it differs from traditional costing methods
- Key inventory management concepts and terms and a brief overview of how ERP’s can manage inventory
- To recognise customers' common inventory dysfunctions
- The main purpose of sales and operations planning (S&OP): the different levels of planning and its positioning
- The process and technology capabilities to ensure a best-in-class S&OP process in terms of performance
- Understand the steps required to ensure executive buy in when implementing a S&OP process
- Understand the common people alignment challenges that occur during a S&OP implementation
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics supervisors
- Operations Managers
- Dispatching and receiving functions
- Inventory Managers
- Warehouse clerical functions
- Bookkeepers and Accountants
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.