Implementing the Three Bid Committees (2 Days)
The Supply Chain Management system within the PFMA and MFMA was introduced to drastically improve service delivery
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
The three Bid Committees play a paramount role in selecting and awarding work to suppliers: members of the Bid Committees influence the quality of the specification that is issued to potential suppliers; evaluate the submissions to ensure fairness and appropriateness in the selection of the winning supplier, and are responsible for the final awarding of the work to a supplier.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- The role of each Bid Committee in the PFMA & MFMA Supply Chain Framework
- How you can align Bid Committees with other supply chain initiatives such as strategic sourcing
- Which PPPFA formula to use and how to correctly apply the formula
- How to develop a solid recommendation report to the Bid Adjudication Committee
- Which common implementation pitfalls to avoid
- The different responsibilities and roles in each Committee and what to look for in selecting the chairs of the different Bid Committees
- The role of transparency and how to manage the involvement of suppliers in the Bid Committee processes
- How to prevent the Bid Committees from regressing into the Tender Boards
- Participants in the two-day course will work on an integrated case study and will have an opportunity to practice important tasks drawn from real world case studies and useful templates and techniques
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Accounting Authorities
- Accounting Officers and Senior Managers in national, provincial, and municipal government as well as all Schedule 3A & 3C enterprises and agencies
- Members of a Bid Committee or those involved in the bidding process must understand their roles and responsibilities
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.