Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management (2 Days)
Lost production, lost sales, over and understocked warehouses, quality issues, high return rates and low stock turns are key indicators that the supply chain supporting your organisation can be improved.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Learn about determining strategic priorities in the supply chain, agility, adaptability, and alignment and implementation thereof, process frameworks, supply chain metrics, relationships, and service level agreements required with suppliers.
“Supply chains compete, not companies”
– Martin Christopher –
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Understand how to determine strategic priorities in supply chains
- Introduce the supply chain objectives of agility, adaptability and alignment, and implementation thereof
- Understand the use and pitfalls of process frameworks
- Understand the mechanisms available to drive performance within a business and across the supply chain
- Understand the balanced scorecard approach versus that of the “traditional financial approach”
- Understand the different types of supply chain metrics and the importance of capturing performance across multiple trading partners
- Describe the relationships and service level agreements required with suppliers
- Explain the current economic context in SA and internationally in relation to supply chain integration
- Discuss keiretsu and the importance of relations in the value chain
- Understand and apply SCM technology selection processes
- Implement continuous improvement in the SCM context
- Understand how to use strategic priorities in supply chains and SCM processes as a knowledge management tool
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Anyone for whom SCM improvement is a priority
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.