Preferential Procurement Policy in line with the PPPFAct2000 and PPR2022
13 December 2022 – 13 December 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
6 December 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Understand the supreme Court of Appeal (2 November 2020) and Constitutional Court (16 February 2022) Summary Rulings
- Understand The Constitution (217(1)(2) & (3)) and the Preferential Procurement Policy of an organ of state
- Unpacking the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (2000)
- Review of the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2022
- Understand the policy implications of an “Acceptable Tender” and how functionality will work
- The policy options for the Preference Score (the 20 and 10 points)
- Other policy considerations and some uncertainties
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.