Selling the Procurement Business Case (2 Days)
Learn how to “sell” the SOLUTIONS needed to meet your procurement objectives. How do we get the decision makers to agree to the savings that we have actually achieved?
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Enquire for the best package that suits you
Selling the procurement business case changes the business community’s biased vision of your procurement solutions. Help them understand the Procurement function’s capability to influence company profit and the function’s focus on areas where the value lies.
Generate more interest in procurement-related solutions.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Identify and diagnose critical business issues - especially as they pertain to procurement’s role
- Create a desire for a solution that will address business and procurement issues
- Create a compelling value proposition: qualify solution benefits, develop a business case framework, and use Total Cost of Ownership methods to quantify benefits
- Achieve more influence and identify opportunities to be more effective and efficient
- Analyse stakeholders in the procurement function and their attitudes to change: BEE supplier manager, Codifier / Materials Master, Supplier Manager and Analyst
- Categorise trading partners to determine which procurement strategies can apply and identify which type of trading partner your company is
- Differentiate your company from its competition through how you sell in addition to what you sell
- Develop a vision for your solution at the client
- Change a customer’s biased vision of your competitor’s solution
- Generate more interest in a company’s related offerings
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Supply Chain Analysts
- Sourcing Managers
- Cross-functional team members/leaders
- Team Leaders
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Senior Buyers
- Commercial Specialist
- Commodity Managers
- Category Managers
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
Managing Director at Commerce Edge South Africa
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.