Tender Specification Writing in Procurement (2 Days)
Create tender specifications that are clear, correct, complete and concise.
7 February 2022 – 8 February 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
31 January 2022
Enquire for the best package that suits you
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE
Tender specifications communicate and translate specific requirements for a product or service. The intention is to prompt a response that meets the desired requirements and fulfills all requested obligations, in a timeous submission. This course covers the organising of specifications, the types of specification methods available, and the specific type of language used for writing tender specifications in procurement.
WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE SAY?
The facilitator was very good. He knows what he is doing and is passionate about the course.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- The key drivers that determine the purpose of specifications
- The process of selecting an appropriate specification method
- Specification language that is not open to multiple interpretations
- How a Statement of Need (SON) or Requirement (SOR) promotes your institution’s acquisition objectives, such as maximising value for money, quality, and performance standards
- The procedures for sealed bid tenders: tendering instructions, conditions of tender, form of tender and contract documents
- Evaluating quotations and tenders and the criteria for evaluating and awarding a contract
- Contract matters: reducing risk and protecting the organisation and signatory - additional conditions other than standard terms and conditions
- The content to be included in debriefing procedures for unsuccessful bidders
- The stages of progressing; receiving and accepting: a check list for compliance.
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Career roles we recommend this course for:
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Team Leaders
- Cross-functional team members
- Commercial Specialists
- Contract Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Commodity Managers
- Category Managers
- Buyers (Junior to Senior)
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION
* These fields are required.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We have many more courses available. Enquire for our full course prospectus.